So I thought I would make it a challenge and a GOOD one.
I’m not going to make it easy on you. This is a very difficult challenge..in fact it may be so difficult, I’m not even going to tell you if it is possible.
AND to make it even more difficult, I’m not even going to show you My finished version of the image…if I even have one.
So for the challenge I have included 6 full resolution JPEGs of 6 exposures 2 stops apart. I want back a full resolution JPEG or one that is at least 2000 Pixels on the long side.
Send that image to pt (at) thehdrimage.com (you know how to fix that right?) The Deadline is Saturday February 25th at 12:00 Midnight PST
OK, here’s couple guidelines though and a few hints
- There are 6 images, you may use all 6 or as little as 1, your choice
- Since you have no idea what the image looks like when I was there I will give you this. It is a desert scene and there was a haze in the air in the distance
- I made a major mistake with my equipment when I took the shot. You have to eliminate that mistake and for extra points tell me what I did wrong
- You may use any program or programs you wish, however please provide a brief summary of what you did
- This is for fun and learning. I retain full ownership and copyright of the image. You may use the images only for your personal use and may not be used in any commercial manner
And that’s it, the rest is up to you
OK, so lets take it one step further. If you thought, ehh why bother? Let’s put a little prize onto this. The winning entry (Judged by me cuz I’m king) will win their choice of the following:
- Their image printed at 18″ x 12″
- My version of the image printed at 18″ x 12″ – Signed
- Or, any image of mine at Fine Art America Printed 18″ x12″ - Signed
I know Whopty Doo. What do you expect? I don’t have Trey Radcliff Bank
So here are your files
Ready, Set, EDIT!